[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Next Weekend

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Sep 22 14:39:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am really sorry to say that I shall not be participating this year in CQWW
RTTY.
This is the first one I have missed in the past 20 years, and it is sad that
I cannot get time to play.

There is a good reason though!
I will be 60 on the 30th, and a lot of relatives are flying over for a big
get-together, and staying from Friday till Monday.
My wife and other family members conspired to arrange the party for next
weekend, and I can't really disappear for several hours to play RTTY.

My preference would have been for the party to be the following weekend, but
I am now booked in to have my gallstones out on Friday 4th October.

I'll be thinking of you all enjoying the bands, and I am really sorry that
there will be no GU mult for this one.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP