[RTTY] Hash all over 10 meters

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 11:10:41 EDT 2013

Did anyone besides me notice a certain W1 was creating hash all over the 10
meter band every time he transmitted? It was very clear on my spectrum scope
in the IC-7600. It was NOT a case of receiver overload, since many signals
were stronger than his and not causing the problem.

I sent hem a short message about it but he ignored it.

I had the same issue a few years ago on 40 meters with a fellow who was
running a homebrew class E amplifier. Can't remember if it was the same guy.
He also ignored me.

73, Bill W6WRT