[RTTY] VK9MT - inexperienced op???

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Apr 1 00:20:06 EDT 2014

This is an easy one.

Focus your efforts to work them on another band.   And keep an eye on the
Clublog upload.  When the next update comes out, see if your Q shows up.

If your call does not show up, then you come back and work on this band
again.  If your call does show up, then you won't have wasted your valuable
Q effort!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie