[RTTY] RTTY Software

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 11 15:22:06 EDT 2014

Dennis,

Take a look at Logger32. It might work for you.

It is a full service logging program with MMTTY and MMVARI.
It is not contest style software but can be setup for as much capability
as deemed necessary for the operation,
The Log entry can be configured for as much or as little you need for a
specific operation.
Supports ADIF log files.QSO's can be set up to automatically flag for
LOTW & eQSL exports
An interfacing companion program by N2AMG provides for uploads to Club
Log, eQSL & LOTW.

More Comments below

Jim w5ifp at gvtc.com
On 4/11/2014 11:56 AM, Dennis wrote:
> I'm looking for some RTTY software that I can use for a DXpedition. As
> long
> as it makes a log, I'm not interested in whether or not it interfaces
> to any
> particular logging program, as long as I can make an ADIF file from
> the program.
>
> Features I'm looking for:
> 1. Canned messages- at least 10.
Up to 36 macros (user defined)
> 2. Supports radio control, and split operation.
Supports most radios and split. User options for Logging split frequencies.
Supports SO2V most radios. Radio control panel displays both VFO
frequencies on some radio types.
> 3. Shows roughly 5 KHz of band above my frequency.
Waterfall or spectrum displays a 3kHz segment
> 4. Demodulates all signals within that 5KHz.
MMVARI with MultiRX supports up to 24 decode channels within a 2kHz
segment.
All channels active with AFC. (level and width - user options)
Supports FSK.
> 5. Ability to click on an indicated demodulated signal, have
> the callsign entered into the program,
Clicking on a callsign in the MultiRX window will:
a) Place call in Log Entry window
b) QSY radio and place the signal on a Predetermined audio location on
the main MMVARI window
c) All macros available in the main window.
d) displays dupes

> and a message sent.
Macros sent by F keys. Individual Macros can include $transmit$, Text,
$receive$ & Logging