[RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 April 27th

LB3RE post at lb3re.com
Mon Apr 14 18:12:28 EDT 2014

I had wish the BARTG rtty test on March had been moved to this weekend with BARTG 75 :)

Since RDXC just is grown big as CQWW and CQWPX Contests BARTG lost hundreds of Active RTTY contesters.

I asked this many times, but seems BARTG is not see that fact they just loose.

73 LB3RE

Ex LA6FJA , QRV RTTY since 1994

Sent by Galaxy Tab