[RTTY] Is it just me?

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Apr 16 15:50:14 EDT 2014

I would buy a button and wear it.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Stai
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:47 PM
To: Don AA5AU
Cc: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?

If I was going to be there I would too. Someone who will actually be in
Dayton should probably take charge of this. This company is ham-operated
(Tom McShane, NW6P is the GM) and might even do them for nothing if you
asked nicely:

http://bimark.com/ProductDetails/?productId=6496409&pfpAdId=339599&pfpAdIndex=2&tab=Tile&referrerPage=ProductResults&refPgId=504218891&referrerModule=PRDREB

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com