[RTTY] Suggested RM-11708Letter Needed

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Apr 16 15:57:16 EDT 2014

Paul,

The problem is the FCC does not like form letters - they consider it spam.
And the ARRL will want to lump a form letter from X-number of guys into one
as well.

It's best if you write it out just like you have it here, from the heart.
It would count more for either audience.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie