[RTTY] FW: confirm 1741ad7025faadd47589576e7a4f5007e62d811a

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 17 00:15:59 EDT 2014

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 4/16/2014 6:33 PM, Dick White wrote:
> Does anyone know why I have received this mail ( my 2nd)?  It says my last
> bounce was 16 April 2014. I did not sent any mail through  the RTTY contest
> e-mail address for at least 2 or 3 months. I this someone fishing for
> information or what ?
> Dick  KS0M

REPLY:

I would recommend that if you didn't do something that requires
confirmation, it is probably someone "phishing" for information. Just
delete it.

If anyone has any questions about their subscription to the reflector or
the emails they're getting, please feel free to email me direct.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com
dezrat1242 at wildblue.net