[RTTY] Test only disregard

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 17 01:23:22 EDT 2014

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 4/16/2014 9:41 PM, GEJ wrote:
> At least you're getting  something! My emails, for months now, don't
 > seem to reach the reflector at all. I've asked Bill W6WRT about this
 > a few times; and he seems to blame it on the contesting.com server. I
 > could be wrong; so I hope this one makes it to the list.
 >
 > 73,
 >
 > Erik - K5WW

REPLY:

Yes, this did make it to the list.

Erik, I see you have a gmail address. I am told that gmail does not send
copies of your own email back to you. My ISP, wildblue.net, is based on
gmail and that is how it works. I never see my own emails from any
reflector or group.

One way around this is to cc or bcc yourself.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com
dezrat1242 at wildblue.net