[RTTY] Estimating increase in bandwidth/interfeerence fromWinlink if RM11708 is approved

RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Thu Apr 17 21:58:29 EDT 2014

Terry one thing the model doesn't take into account, unless I missed
something, is the fact that the Winlink stations will spread out horizontally
even more to avoid interfering with each other. Funny how they worry
about RMS to RMS interference and they're even fussy about ALE
bothering them.

Ron
K0IDT