[RTTY] From: RTTY

RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Fri Apr 18 14:10:54 EDT 2014

I disagree ... Google is essentially useless with traditional e-mail
while Yahoo works fine (and avoids the advertising).

The question is whether this version of Mailman - or a later version -
will support an attribution header (e.g., from: RTTY at contesting.com
*on behalf of lists at subich.com*).  Most e-mail programs will correctly
parse an attributed e-mail while the ISPs that are currently causing
problems should be happy when the sender and server match.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV