[RTTY] Moving list

RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Fri Apr 18 17:26:57 EDT 2014

I don't see a problem with Yahoo groups as a replacement for contesting.com.  Like here, you have the option of receiving individual messages or a digest.  If you want, you can even interact with it ONLY by email.  Since all the email "transactions" are with yahoo.com and not through an intermediary, there are no problems with DMARC.

Fixing contesting.com by upgrading the software is the best solution, however.

Al
AB2ZY