[RTTY] Moving list

RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Sat Apr 19 07:43:13 EDT 2014

I run a group on Google and I don't find it to be a problem.  Frankly, the
group used to be on Yahoo and when they started screwing with the layout
and who knows what, we migrated to Google and never looked back.  The most
difficult part was getting people to get a Gmail account.  If the group
moved to Google, it wouldn't be any issue at all.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)