[RTTY] VK9MT on LoTW

RTTY via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Sat Apr 19 11:44:05 EDT 2014

Interesting that I have 2 SSB, 1 CW and 1 RTTY contacts verified in the
online log but the RTTY Q did not show up in my LOTW account. It was an
all time new one for me so I am glad to have it confirmed, I just went
through OQRS to verify the RTTY contact.

Phil
N9LAH

On 4/19/2014 9:02 AM, RTTY via RTTY wrote:
> Just checked and my VK9MT QSO’s are on LoTW
>
> 73 Dick AA5VU

Phil Snyder
N9LAH
*Get the new WUST award from the Metro DX Club
/http://www.metrodxclub.com/wust_award.htm/*