[RTTY] New Winlink usage

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Wed Apr 23 20:12:16 EDT 2014

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

In some circles, there is a saying: never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity.

As we are supposed to be self-policing service, perhaps a concerned individual should be contacting the 25-27 P3 and W16 operators who are operating out of band.   If they were phone operators operating out of band, after all, someone would (anonymously) call them and remind them to check their VFO...

Or perhaps a call to a friendly local OO is in order.

Michael Adams | N1EN | mda at n1en.org