[RTTY] Triplexer

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 23 23:13:50 EDT 2014

DO NOT USE A TRIPLEXER WITHOUT FILTERS!!!

SO3R low power is manageable. However, it is much more difficult than SO2R and if you aren't setup correctly, SO3R is not as efficient as a well setup SO2R station. It takes a lot to get used too. Having said that, going from SO2R to SO3R is not as hard as going from SO1R to SO2R in my opinion.

Have fun!

73, Don AA5AU