[RTTY] Fwd: RE: RM-11708 Outside US

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 16:51:33 EDT 2014

Sumner is still up to the same old games that played out before. The only thing
that has changed is the date on these links
http://www.zerobeat.net/bandplan-dissent.html
http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=6518309211

Oh, as far as "railroading" the RM I don't know what else to call it if hams had no
input in the process and didn't see the language until AFTER it went to the FCC.

ROn
K0IDT