[RTTY] RM 11708 Outside the US

Gerry McGowan via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Thu Apr 24 19:01:37 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm grateful the Dave K1ZZ took the time to reply to the concerns I expressed in my original post.

I'm not a technically qualified person so I leave the technical arguments to those better qualified.

I see the proposal as analogous to building a stable for some new horses.
It might be the best looking stable ever, but if there is no door and fence, then after a while the horses might decide to wander and the result would be dollops of what horses do best, all over the yard.

It would be so much better if the doors and fence fence were specified when the plans for the stable were drawn.

I continue to believe the proposal, if adopted, will detrimental to harmonious use of the bands World-wide and have a huge negative impact on those who use narrow band modes.

Gerry  M0VAA