[RTTY] BARTGRTTY75

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 28 07:48:07 EDT 2014

Ten meters was not good but then again, it is not going to get a lot of action during "Sprint" contests where multipliers only count once. I took a look at ten briefly, but the money bands are always going to be 15 and 20. Fifteen meters was in very good shape. I was working EU very late into the contest on 15.

This is such as fun contest. I wish there was more participation because after the first 1.5 hours, the rate dies.

73, Don AA5AU