[RTTY] "Not responding" message - driving me crazy!

Tom Homewood w1to at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 18 15:55:30 EDT 2014

On 8/17/2014 4:22 PM, RLVZ--- via RTTY wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Hoping someone has experience with fixing the computer  lock ups and "Not
> responding...." messages that I'm experiencing.  It's  driving me crazy!

What do you have your Packet spot time out set to? Try something less.

One resource hog with N1MM is the Available Mults and Qs window. Try
running with out it and see if that makes a difference. Setting the
Packet Spot time out to a low number like 10 minutes can help if you
want the Mults window.

73, Tom W1TO