[RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Sunday, Dec 7, 2014

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Dec 3 17:50:05 EST 2014

*Correction...*

The 10 Meter RTTY contest is not sponsored by ARRL. This new(er) contest
was conceived and is being promoted by Don, AA5AU and Ed, WØYK. Here is
the link to the contest website rules:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/ten-meter-rtty-contest/rules/

They wisely (in my opinion) chose to use the same scoring and similar
rules as the ARRL RTTY Roundup so participants did not have to wait for
contest software authors to "add another" explicit contest to their
programs. This is the reason you can select the ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP
contest template. As was stated, you will only need to change the
contest name in the Cabrillo header.

Contest logs are NOT sent to the ARRL. Participants will send their logs
to ten-rtty at kkn.net for processing. Be aware that this is a LOW POWER
contest. Anyone running more than 100 Watts will be classified in the
CHECKLOG category.

This is a fun contest, especially when 10 meters is "hot". I encourage
everyone to give it a try this coming Sunday.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN