[RTTY] W1AW/0 KS

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Wed Dec 17 17:07:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

My one QSO with KS showed up in LoTW today, so I am a happy bunny. My thanks
to whoever got this done!

I only need a QSO with W1AW/4 GA to complete WAS with W1AW/portables.
They were on 17m around 1930UTC, but I didn't make it this time. Wet weather
here meant my antenna was detuned by all the rain/mist, so I could only put
out around 80 watts, which wasn't enough to compete with all the W's that
were pounding in.

Still, it's only the first day, and I hope to get it logged in the next few
days.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---