[RTTY] W1AW/4 GA

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri Dec 19 15:17:51 EST 2014

Hi all,

Wow! I got W1AW/4  (GA) this afternoon on 10m RTTY, and then just now on 17m
RTTY.
Not sure who the ops were, but both were extremely good and kept the pile
happy.
The 10m split got big too, up 1 to 10 at times, but he was working through
them. Took me about 30 minutes to get him in the log.
On 17m just now, it was fairly easy, but still a good pile, and I don't
think conditions were so good for many W's.

So, after working GA on 2 bands today, that completes my WAS with
W1AW/portables. A big THANKYOU to all that took part in this and did so much
RTTY.

My next goal is to reach 7500 points. I am currently sitting at around 6800
points, so it won't be easy.

Hoping to catch some of you in the OK RTTY contest tomorrow, so maybe I will
earn a few more points then.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---