[RTTY] W0YK in OK RTTY Contest

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sat Dec 20 01:15:32 EST 2014

Warning.  If you have a "strange experience" working W0YK in the OK RTTY
Contest today, it's because I'm trying Win-Test in RTTY mode for the first
time.  ;>)    I love Win-Test for CW and SSB contesting, but RTTY is a
wholly different animal.

This has been akin to starting over in RTTY contesting.  There have been a
few QLFs but generally it is working OK.  I know it's doable because the
current SOABHP world record in CQ WW RTTY was set using Win-Test.

This torture is all for the goal of writing up how callsign stacking works
in Win-Test in the RTTY Contesting column of the Mar/Apr NCJ.  The Jan/Feb
column covers the topic in general, with specifics for WriteLog.  In Mar/Apr
we will cover N1MM Logger Plus and Win-Test specifics.  Hank W6SX and Larry
K8UT are authoring the N1MM section.

Anyway, please excuse my higher level of "LIDness" today.

Ed W0YK