[RTTY] W100AW Operation Monday 12/29

Dennis egan.dennis88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 09:22:33 EST 2014

Will K6ND and I are planning to operate W100AW one last time on Monday
12/29.  We are planning to do an
all-RTTY operation, but what bands we will operate is somewhat subject
to how many other ops show up to
operate.  The operation will run from 1500 to 1700Z, then again from
1900 to 2145Z.  We will be targeting the USA in the late session,
planning operating time on 30M from 2000Z on, and on 40M from 2030 on.

I can't be any more specific on bands and times, so watch the cluster as
we will be self-spotting.  Hope to work all of you that call!

Dennis W1UE