[RTTY] NS RTTY 2015 Edition: Changes!

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Dec 30 13:17:39 EST 2014

Greetings Diddlers!

Another year of RTTY NS is beginning fresh so let's start by making a
change to celebrate the new year: 160 meters!

20 is a bit thin this time of year. Let's add 160 to our band
selection. The ARRL band plan shows 1800 - 1810 as the digital band,
so we'll target 1805 and up. Typically the cw sessions use the last 3
- 4 minutes of the session for 160, so give that a try and we'll see
how it goes.

Dupes are keeping everyone busy, so continue with same band dupes
after 1 intervening Q.
RTTY Round Up is this weekend, so please join us for our weekly get
together and get into the RTTY 'groove'.

   Friday, 2 Jan 2014, 0145Z - 0215Z  (Thursday 1 Jan 2014 in NA)
      -- 1745 - 1815 PST
      -- 2045 - 2115 EST
      -- (others in-between these two)
      -- 160: 1805 and up
      -- 80/40/20, +80kHz up from the band edge
      -- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
      -- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
      -- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions.

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR