[RTTY] FT5ZM RTTY is a zoo

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Sun Feb 2 18:26:35 EST 2014

.

> I don't know about defeating the purpose of a DXPedition but Leader
> Boards should certainly stop counting after one QSO per band and those
> making more than two QSOs per band should see their Leader Board score
> reduced in some way.
>
> 73,
>
>     ... Joe, W4TV

You are right there, Joe.

What gets me is these guys that brag, "I worked them 27 times on 6
different modes."  Why!!!!!

Every time they make duplicate contacts, they cut someone else out of
getting a contact.  Everyone doesn't have stacks and 1500 watts to try
and work these DX'peditions.  After you work them on every band, chill
and let someone else work them.  73
Tom W7WHY