[RTTY] Leaderboards de TY1TT

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:42:57 EST 2014

Please keep in mind that TY1TT is a "one man show", and he wants to temper
expectations of what he can do.  Don't expect to work him on 10 bands/all
modes...

FT5ZM on the other hand has a full complement of operators/equipment for
all bands, and they are for max QSO's while they are there.

Benin is also a little bit easier to get to/activate.

Tom - VE3CX