[RTTY] ft5zm

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 8 12:17:48 EST 2014

I found them on 30 meters RTTY last evening and spent a lot of time trying
to work them, never did.  My vertical has a problem with 30M and I have to
retune from time to time by going to CW mode simplex. Horrors upon horrors,
I forgot 2 times to return to split.  The "police" reminded he was working
split by sending me " UP UP UP"  The only thing wrong with that is  he was
listening DOWN and not UP. Maybe they were trying to reduce the pileup by
saying UP J

I am sorry that I accidently QRM'd the DX, but it does happen sometimes when
you are not paying attention like you should.

73  Dick

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you deal
with it is what counts.

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M