[RTTY] WPX Rules query

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Feb 11 11:32:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

This year, for the first time, I have become aware of the Tribander/Wires category.

Up till now, I have always entered the SOABLP class, and left it at that.
I use a 2-ele mini-beam up 20' and a half-size G5RV or Inverted L for the lower bands.
For WPX this year, I didn't use the L, only the half G5RV on 40m (no Q's on 80).

So, before I submit my log, can anyone advise me whether the above kit falls into this category, and what advantages are there of entering that class as opposed to plain old SOABLP?

Any suggestions before I submit my log would be appreciated.

73 de Phil GU0SUP