[RTTY] Thanks for the Q's

Tom Magarelli wa2pni at verizon.net
Wed Feb 12 11:09:27 EST 2014

Steve,

My thoughts are: I just checked my log and I was given contact # 907

So your team had to really be doing a fantastic job.

I'm sure everybody in this group HAD to have a first contest.

Mine was back in the 80's and till today I'm still learning.

So now you have a crew who have gotten their feet wet and ready to hit the
next contest experienced.

We are all just having fun enjoying our Hobby, it's a big learning
experience, so nobody is an "idiot".

I know I have stumbled, but I pick myself up, learn from my mistakes and
keep going.

Tom - WA2PNI

Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the Q's this past weekend, and especially their
patience.

We had a full crew, but about 1/3 had ZERO, or very limited RTTY experience,
and no contesting experience.  I was a nervous wreck!

No one reported being called 'idiot' or anything like that, so thanks for
being 'gentle'.

--

73 de Steve, NR4M