[RTTY] 2Tone 14.02a

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:54:57 EST 2014

I updated my 2Tone to v. 14.02a this morning, and I am now
looking at some weak signals, comparing MMTTY "Fluttered FIR" vs.
2Tone "selective" modes.  There is indeed selective fading going
on this morning, which I can see just looking at the amplitudes
of the 2Tone mark and space filters.  2Tone is coping with these
fades in a spectacular manner, totally running circles around
MMTTY's fluttered fir, which I have always found to be MMTTY's
best all-around mode.

It looks to me like 2Tone's  selective mode is a winner!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.