[RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...

John Becker w0jab at big-river.net
Sun Feb 23 19:47:47 EST 2014

On 2/23/2014 3:57 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:
> Facebook, on the other hand, is equivalent to a 72" HDTV with color,
> surround sound, video, and instant connections to your friends and
> family. YOU control who gets to "see your stuff", not some invisible
> reflector moderator.
If you own a business the insurance company may ask if you use facebook.
Or at
least my wife's did and said they would not cover. Had to do with facebook's
habit or trying to read as much as they can get from your system (computer)
Was more then enough for me not to use it. Besides being on a satellite
internet
system I have got to watch the daily bandwidth usage.

Can you just guess the outcome if all the her customer credit card
information got out.
That would be lawsuit never ending. You use it if you like, not me.

John, W0JAB
Louisiana, Missouri