[RTTY] SPAM-LOW: Re: Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Mon Feb 24 20:28:06 EST 2014

The message says that the stuff is no longer available to YOU, not to them.

When you delete an item do you think FB goes through their archives and
removes all copies of it?  Do you think they go through all of their
promotional directories looking for any copies?  That they notify their
partners and affiliates, "Whoops, sorry, you can't use that any more?"

You have given them a non-exclusive license with no time limit on it.

Of course Google is just as bad.  They can use everything you send or
receive over gmail.  Why do you think it is free?

Oh, well.  Dead horse time.  You're not going to change my mind and I
doubt I will be changing yours.

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com