[RTTY] Is anyone still using WF1B for RTTY?

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Tue Feb 25 22:06:33 EST 2014

In the 2014 CQ WPX RTTY Contest two weeks ago there were no logs received
that indicated Created By WF1B, but I suppose 1-2 might have been converted
by a ADIF-Cabrillo converter or other log check application.  The numbers
for the most popular loggers from 2727 logs received so far:

1150	N1MM Logger
 369	MixW
 230	WriteLog
 173	Win-Test
  79	CTestWin
  71	UCXLog
  51	UR5EQF
  44	5M Contest
  40	CQ WPX LogChecker
  22	LM
  16	MMTTY
  16	TR4W
  16	ADIF2CABR
  13	FlDigi
  13	Contest Logchecker
  12	AA Test

Ed W0YK

Jim AD1C wrote:

Is anyone still using WF1B for RTTY?  I have purposely not fixed errors in
the last few releases of WF1B.DAT (country file) and no one has complained,
so I assume the software is no longer being used.

If you are still using the WF1B program, please contact me off-reflector.
If I don't hear from anyone, I will drop support for this file.
[Ed Muns]