[RTTY] Being the fox - pileup running

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Wed Feb 26 15:09:38 EST 2014

Ed:

I will definitely take your advice by using my basic contest setup as you
have outlined. I don't own a DXP38 or any other hardware decoder, but the
idea of using multiple instances of 2Tone makes a lot of sense. I guess I
would set up as SO2V to get the second receiver on the screen ? With my
MicroHam MK2+, I can simply direct that audio to the open DI.

Thanks for the reply - it means a lot coming from an 'all-pro' !

73, Jamie
WB4YDL