[RTTY] Prefix characters

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 26 18:46:58 EST 2014

All my transmissions begin with CR/LF/SP  (Carriage Return, Line Feed,
Space).

That way all of the Model 15's will return their print heads to the left
margin, advance the paper one line, and indent one space from the left
margin before printing the first character onto the paper. This sequence
works well on Model 19's too.

:-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN