[RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Fri Jan 3 13:48:38 EST 2014

All,

If you haven't revisited the FCC lately, they continue to accept and
publish comments on the ARRL jihad RM-11708 against narrow bandwidth
signals........

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/proceeding/view;jsessionid=vWQHSHGLScXSWQn3bMTs7cXGgQGCFgG12Hz2VC0PlrF6w92nyS2K!-1864380355!1357496456?name=RM-11708

The latest posting batch is interesting.... there are 4 comments
(they seem to state identical reasoning phrased in 4 different ways)
from the same individual (maybe representing some group, I don't
know) where many of us are mentioned by name and callsign and we are
ridiculed for our ignorance.

73, HNY,

Ben - WB2RHM