[RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

John Grimm john_grimm1450 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 12:43:26 EST 2014

I haven't seen the word "specious" used in years, but alas have seen it now in several instances originating from the same side of the debate.  Hmmm...

I have lost a ton of respect for the ARRL for the way this whole petition was handled.  They should have started with a group representing all stakeholders and worked to craft the petition such that no group was potentially injured.  It did not have to be this way, which leads me to believe that some points of view are not of their concern.