[RTTY] FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... EMERGENCY NETWORK

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki.ham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:04:04 EST 2014

It happened to me too.  This guy kept sending "PLEASE QSY, YOUR CAUSING
INTERFERENCE TO OTHER STATIONS." I had to ask three times to identify.  He
finally did ID and I obliged.  However, he went so far as to send me an
email reminding me I was interfering with other stations.  I do0nt remember
the exact fequency I was on but it was 14.107 or so.

Here is a copy of the email he sent.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM, KDØRII <KD0RII at web-pub.com> wrote:

> PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that you are transmitting in the JT65/JT9 band and
> causing interference to other stations.
>
> 73 de George, KDØRII

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)