[RTTY] The Empire Strikes Back....... RM-11708

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 17:39:04 EST 2014

The league keeps issuing these PR releases which is telling in the number
and the verbiage they are using.

I really cannot understand what the benefit to the league or it's membership
is in this frequent push on this issue.  Yet they seem to have a strong
vested interest in making it happen.

They keep talking about the benefits of experimentation but there is not any
evidence of a popular digit method used in more enlightened countries (which
don't have the "ancient restriction").  Nor does there seem to be one here
in the US that is ready to rock and roll pending FCC legalization.  EXCEPT
P4, that is.

And they keep talking about how the threat identified by the auto stations
is not a realistic threat - but where is the evidence?  Simply saying "it's
not going to happen" is not an argument - it's supposition.

So is it misguided wishful thinking?  Or is there is more to this proposal
than is being published?  Take your pick.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie