[RTTY] The Empire Strikes Back....... RM-11708

john w8wej at citynet.net
Tue Jan 7 18:19:35 EST 2014

actually, to be fair,  I did work k1zz later in RU
however,,,  I despise the high handed, "we are right, shut up and sit
down serfs" attitude that has been displayed. all to often by the
leadership.
the arrl was set up to represent "us"    this has long passed since and
including the days of incentive licensing
I fear that the arrl leadership has another agenda , not to be best
interest of their membership, but for their own self serving
interest(s)=  follow the money
as for facts, in this issue,  they have none.
it is time for  new membership  responsive  arrl leader ship..

let the arrl exist with out the financial support of us "serfs" and see
what happens.
I have written what I have written, and it is what it is.  if I need to
no longer listed in dxcc, etc, so mote it be, I am now taking a
stand...real change--at the top, taken from the bottom,,, that would be "us"
john   w8wej