[RTTY] The Empire Strikes Back....... RM-11708

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Tue Jan 7 18:20:29 EST 2014

Joe Subich, W4TV
Tue Jan 7 17:37:10 EST 2014

Obviously K1ZZ wasn't operating in RTTY RU!

Talk about high handed dictatorial nonsense.   At least I delayed my

Reply Comment long enough to see and respond to this nonsense.  We'll

see if ARRL tries to revoke my Life Membership after I called them a

bunch of gutless liars who would sell their souls for a bowl of gruel

but not in those words.

73,

     ... Joe, W4TV

Joe,

In all full fairness........

Two swings and two misses.......  K1ZZ is in my RU log twice this
past weekend.... he does participate in ARRL sponsored contests.......

Sorry,     but he just does not get the message, or understand the
implications of his German masters....... I wonder if his paycheck is
in DeutschMarks??

73,

Ben - WB2RHM

PS I'm afraid if I asked for it, I'd get my 1972 $140.00 life
membership refunded to me.... just to shut me up ;)