[RTTY] Band plan? (Re: FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... (JT65/JT9)

Kai k.siwiak at ieee.org
Wed Jan 8 14:40:42 EST 2014

Peter,
I see what you mean! Detailed info is pretty sparse.  I did find the following
"gentlemen's agreement" plan from W4CIA:
http://www.ciarc.org/downloads/*Digital*_*Mode*_Band_Plan.pdf?

It's a start, anyway!
For avoiding interference please also keep in mind HOW the listed frequencies
are used.
For example, both PSK and JT65 use the upper SSB bandwidth above the "dial
frequency" listed.
So 14.070 MHz dial frequency means "14.070 through about 14.074", and 14.076
means "14.076 through 14.080".
RTTY on the other hand reports the MARK frequency, so a 14.0810 "spot" actually
occupies the 250 Hz from 14.08079 to 14.08104 MHz.

73,
Kai, KE4PT