[RTTY] RM-11708 Comments on Comments period

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Thu Jan 9 19:14:45 EST 2014

All,

First, I do not have the programming skills to do this.......   But,
it might be interesting IF..........  (my goodness, that sounds like
something my old IBM  management might have said).......

There are almost 1000 public comments to RM-11708 recorded on the FCC
website, PRO and CON. Each comment has a name and address affixed to it.

I think it might be a 'revealing informational  exercise' to know how
many of the names and addresses can be attached to actual, current,
licensed, Amateur Radio operators, registered in the FCC
database............

To me, this seems to be a reasonable, do-able, 'net' programming task
and might provide an interesting Factoid for us to append to the
'Comments on RM-11708' during the Comments to Comments period.....

73,

Ben - WB2RHM