[RTTY] Radio Boss Interface

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 13 01:33:17 EST 2014

In my opinion, all their stuff is over priced. But, for those who don't
build their own, it looks pretty good.

But all it is in a USB to serial converter with Icom CI-V thrown in. At
first, I thought it was a sound card too. But it's not. It has sound
card interface transformers and level controls, as well as microphone
control. It is  not a sound card.

Good for SSB contesters.... And if you want FSK/CW/PTT from a USB port.
Not sure how the CW is through the USB adapter. Sometimes, at least with
N1MM, the CW can be choppy. I have not had that problem using an 8 port
serial card inside of the PC and Windows 7.

73
Jim W7RY