[RTTY] {SPAMFILTER} ARRL board of Directors meeting this week

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Mon Jan 13 12:32:45 EST 2014

At 12:12 PM 1/13/2014, Mark wrote:
>Be sure your Division Directors are aware of your opinions on
>rm-11708 (or anything else)
>as this will be the time they can address your concerns with the
>powers that be.
>
>I personally am hopeful that the lack of response to my emails is
>because with the pending
>BOD meeting they wished to defer any answer until it had been
>addressed at this larger
>forum.
>
>Mark. N2QT
>Mark

i hope you are correct but from past dealings with my director i dont
hold out much hope as he seems to be a company yes man.
73 Tony wa4jqs

Anthony W.  DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
ARRL CDXC WIA  FISTS  A1OP
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS