[RTTY] ARRL board of Directors meeting this week

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 13 19:22:39 EST 2014

I disagree. I believe the only way to fix this is to have the ARRL withdraw it so it can be discussed, negotiated and an appropriate
petition presented back to the FCC. Suggestions such as yours about authorizing 2.8 kHz only for the automated subbands and above
would be something that might be negotiable. But the ARRL does not want to negotiate. That's apparent by their methodology here.

Don AA5AU