[RTTY] Triathlon DX Contest this Saturday

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Jan 29 18:16:12 EST 2014

Kostas,

I think there will be a problem with the time overlap between the Triathlon
RTTY and the XE RTTY contest.  Namely the starting times are different.  The
Triathlon RTTY segment starts at 1600 UTC, while the XE RTTY starts at 1800
UTC.  So I don't think someone could start the Triathlon contest at serial
number 001 and then start working the XE contest 2 hours later using the
same serial number sequence.  The XE rules state the serial number must
start at 001.  I don't see how you could operate 2 contests simultaneously
and manage to keep separate serial numbers for each contest!

73,
Gary AL9A