[RTTY] TS2000 & AFSK

Lee ham at n0sq.us
Thu Jan 30 20:31:52 EST 2014

Yep, you're right, of course. Got it going after coming across menu 50B and
saw that the level was at 0. Turned it up and all is OK. Thanks for your help.

However, when the pinout description shows that pin 9 mutes the microphone
audio and pin 13 doesn't and since pin 11 is described as microphone audio
input you can see where my confusion came from. That's why I was questioning
your comments. No offense intended.

Now, to figure out how to configure and use fldigi. Did you say that there's a
fldigi listserver?

Joe Subich, W4TV <lists at subich.com> wrote ..